Your greatest fears about weight loss.
(April 24, 2012 )
- I am already living in my weight loss fear. And that is regaining the weight back…
- Yes that is my weight loss fear. The fear of putting back all the weight I’ve lost. It happened to me due to Interior Design School. I was so blah there and I had to keep eating to keep my head working. So yeah I gained so much back. I lost 20 pounds and I gained 13 pounds back so it was so crap. So here I am now.
- Another weight loss fear and sagging breasts. I have pretty big jugs (try D cup) and I’m afraid that if I lose weight it will become weird and ugly
Why do you really want to lose this weight?
Are you doing it for you?
(April 25 2012)
- I want to lose weight because I want to be able to do more things in life without having this fat being a hindrance.
- I want to lose weight so I can wear clothes that I like
- I want to ultimately be gorgeous and skinny. And To be able to turn heads when I walk into a room ^-^
- Oh here is my blog post on my –>REASONS to BE SKINNY <–
- And yes I am doing it for myself.