Hey everyone. I know this post was supposed to be for yesterday but I was a bit preoccupied with certain thing but anyway here is you recipe for the week! I got this off This site and i just had to try it out and I have to say it is really really good! So I decided to share it with you all for you guys to try! Its healthy, easy and delicious!
CASHEW NOODLES WITH BROCCOLI AND TOFU
- 1 large head organic broccoli, stemmed and cut into small florets
- 3/4 pound enriched egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons prepared ginger soy vinaigrette, divided
- 1/4 cup roasted, unsalted cashews
- 1 (8-ounce) package Thai or Teriyaki baked tofu, cut into 1-inch cubes
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add broccoli and cook until al dente, 3 to 4 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer broccoli to a large plate; set aside. Return water to a boil; add noodles and cook until al dente, 7 to 8 minutes; drain well. Meanwhile, put vinaigrette, cashews and 1/2 cup water into a blender and purée until smooth. Return hot noodles to pot along with cashew mixture, broccoli and tofu and cook over medium heat, tossing gently, until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes more; transfer to bowls and serve.