Hey everyone I just wanted to start the year right by looking back at what happened in 2012.
My Highlights of 2012
- My highest weight last year was 147lbs.
- My Lowest weight achieved is 125lbs.
- I started to learn Hiphop and Jazz dance
- Started making Bento.
- Went to my first cosplay convention as a cosplayer and not a con-goer.
- Became Vegetarian
- Hiked and Got lost on the Great Wall and Survived. 🙂 (im so glad to be alive really)
- Met 2 famous dance choreographers (Dane Ram and Cameron Lee).
- Became Assistant Music Director for Snow White
- Met Ian Wright from Discovery Travel & Living
- Learned Pilates
- LIfted weights and Loved it!
- Owned the Agility ladder
- Met new friends in the Gym
- Went on my first cosplay photoshoot and made friends with cosplayers and joined a cosplay group which is the most awesome group ever because they are all so down to earth funny and kind.
- Gained new friends and fans/readers here online a Thinspirational Journey and I love all of you
These are just a handful of things I clearly remember from my 2012. They are not major achievements like others who ran 50k marathons and such but these small achievements make a world of a difference to my life.
I think acknowledging even the smallest happy moments of 2012 and focusing on those will help us in facing 2013 with our head held up high and motivation like we have never had before!!
What are the awesome events that happened to you in 2012? Care to Share?