Veggie-Loaded Tangy Tuna Salad by: Hungry Girl
- One 6-ounce can tuna packed in water, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet bell pepper (red, Orange, yellow, or any combination)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon sweet relish
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a medium brown, combine mayo, honey mustard, relish, salt, and black pepper.
- Mix well, then stir in tuna
- Fold in all of the veggies.
- Season to taste with more salt and black pepper if you like
(The problem with most tuna salads is that they rely on gobs of mayo for flavor. This one gets its deliciousness from relish, honey mustard, and a slaw of vegges. MMMMMM!!!!)
Lara Krystle “Lane” Novales