Simple And Skinny Cheese Omelet
- 1 teaspoon oive oil
- 1/2 cup fat free egg beaters (if you don’t have egg beaters use 2 medium eggs)*
- 1/2 cup low fat shredded cheese
- Heat the olive oil in a small skillet on low heat, then pour the Egg Beters (2 beated eggs) in to coat the surface and cook until edges show firmness.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenley over th egg mixture and fold one side over the other
- flip the half moon omelet so both sides are evenly cooked
* The nutritional value will change if you use eggs
** egg beaters is an egg substitute which basically halfves the calories of eggs as far as I know. but you can look more into it.
I hope you enjoyed the simple breakfast recipe. Its good and healthy and low in calories. So I hope you guys liked it!
Lara Krystle “lane” Novales