Finally After several tries I can finally post again.
How is everyone doing? I’m okay. But I am severely bloated at the moment. And I feel like I’m being detoxified. I added a new morning ritual before I eat anything and that is drinking 1 glass or warm unsweetened lemon juice. My mum has been bugging me to try it and I finally did and I must say I really like it. She kept saying how great it is for the body and health so I did a bit of digging and here is what I found and I’d love to share it with all of you.
So apparently here are some of the awesome effects of lemon juice.
- Lemon has this fiber called pectin that fights off hunger. So if you drink lemon juice the moment you wake up in the morning, you will not feel that strong urge to eat a lot during the day since it will help to keep your appetite in check. It also helps break down the food in our digestive track, and flushes out the unwanted waste and toxins from our bodies. Lemon juice also healps to ease bloatedness and heart burn because it is an alkalain food that helps to balance our body’s PH.
- Lemon also has health benefits of course. It is loaded with Vitamin C… duh its a citrus fruit. ^-^ So more vitamin C means better immune system. And this Vitamin C also helps clear blemishes and impurities from our skin. Basically its great
Oh and for those who are afraid that its too acidic in the mornings… on the contrary it helps to balance out the acids in your body thuse making you less prone to hyper acidity. My mother is very hyper acidic which is the very reason why she is drinking lemon water in the mornings. 😛
So how do we prep this lemon water?
- Get a lemon and slice it in half
- Squeeze half of the lemon onto a tall glass
- fill with lukewarm water to about half the glass
- Fill the rest of the glass with hot water
When you have gown accustomed to the taste you can move on to having entire lemons
So yeah have fun detoxing!!
Lara Krystle “Lane” Novales