So I posted my banana oat waffle on Facebook and just as I promised I’m going to share with you the super duper 3 (4) ingredient RECIPE that looks sinful but its not!
HERE YOU GO!
Here are the things you will need:
Quick Cook oats
Cinnamon powder (optional)
Microwavable Waffle mold (I got mine from Saizen-Daiso)
1. Take your bananas and slice them into a lixing bowl. I’m not giving any amount because i really didn’t count. I just kinda winged the recipe
2. MASH IT!
3. Then pour almost the same amount of oats into the mixture. Again I just estimated this. You are going to want your mixture to be thicker than oatmeal consistency because you will still be adding some whole eggs into this
4. Next get 2-3 whole eggs and mix them separately at first then add them to your banana and oats. Just estimate how much you will need. This time around you will want your waffle mixture to become close to oatmeal consistency.
5. Mix ‘em all up! and you can add a dash of cinammon for that delicious scent and added flavour.
6. Get your waffle mold and place about 2 tablespoons of the mixture into it (again it depends on you)
7. Then pop it in the microwave for about 30 seconds on Medium High
8. Wait and then DING! take it out and you’re done!!
It is sooo very easy! I make these for my small meals (snacks) I eat about 2 of them during mid morning or mid afternoon. Its healthy, its got no added sugars except for the ones found naturally in bananas. And this has NO OIL!
You can cook this in a non stick pan as well if you prefer to make them into pancakes but I find that doing that kinda makes it a bit dry. But again it is your preference.
So I hope you enjoyed this recipe! let me know in the comments below!