Hey everyone! So I saw this neat recipe on Cassey Ho’s site. And I wanted to give it a try but tweak it a bit to make it more filling and serve more people. Since I have to cook for 3 of us here.
So here is the recipe!
- 1 1/2 cups of glutten-free pancake flour
- 3/4 cup of milk ( I used unsweetened soya milk )
- 1 medium to large egg
- 2 bananas
- Combine flour egg and milk in a large bowl and mix well
- peel bananas and place slice them to chunks and add it to the batter
- Mash the bananas until they become part of the batter
- heat up a non-stick frying pan
- Scoop into pan and cook like a normal pancake