PER SERVING (1/4th of recipe):
- 1 lb. raw boneless skinless lean chicken breast tenders
- Half a 28-oz. can (about 1 1/2 cups) crushed tomatoes with basil
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- While you wait for the oven to preheat, cook onions over high heat in a pan sprayed with nonstick spray, just until they begin to brown (about 3 minutes).
- Pour half of the tomatoes (1/4th of the can) into a medium baking pan. Lay chicken in the pan, and then top with onions.
- Pour the rest of the tomatoes (another quarter of the can) evenly over the chicken and onions. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes (until chicken is cooked through).
- Allow chicken to cool and sauce to thicken slightly before serving. Tada!
This Recipe is very easy to do and its very delicious as well! I am forever thankful to Hungry Girl for making such great low calorie and delicious recipes for us to enjoy!
Lara Krystle “Lane” Novales